How to suggest a new myth
If you know of a technical communication myth that is missing from this site, suggest it in the comments below.
Include in your comment:
- A short description of the myth
- Any references made about the myth such as in a blog post, a web article, carved in a stone tablet somewhere (attach a photo, in this case, please)
- Any other information about the myth. See an existing myth topic for the type of information I’m collecting.
What will happen to your suggestion?
- It’ll truly be a new myth that is referenced elsewhere:
- I’ll add an entry about it and delete the comment.
- It’s really a myth, but too close to an existing myth to create a new one:
- If you have lots of good info, I’ll update the corresponding myth.
- If this is really just a comment on the myth, I’ll move your comment.
- It’s news to me, but I can’t find any additional information about it.
- I might ask you for more information.
- I might leave it and see if anyone else comments on it.
- I might delete it.