Technical Writing: 10 Myths and Facts (Part 2)
- Technical writers have nothing much to do
in Tech writing is easy
- Documentation review can wait. There is a lot of work in development.
in Documentation review can wait (until after more important tasks)
- What does a technical writer do? Just write!
in Technical writers just write
- Why technical writers? SMEs can do the job just as well
in Technical writers are not necessary because the SMEs can write
- There is no need to involve technical writers in the product development phase
in Technical writers are not necessary during the product development phase
Prakash, S. (2013, February 22). Technical Writing: 10 Myths and Facts (Part 2). Retrieved August 9, 2017, from https://sajithajayaprakash.wordpress.com/2013/02/22/technical-writing-10-myths-and-facts-part-2/